Almighty God, you alone can bring into order the unruly wills and affections of sinners: Grant your people grace to love what you command and desire what you promise; that, among the swift and varied changes of the world, our hearts may surely there be fixed where true joys are to be found; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever.
- Monday: Psalm 143; 1 Kings 17:17-24; Acts 20:7-12
- Tuesday: Psalm 143; 2 Kings 4:18-37; Ephesians 2:1-10
- Wednesday: Psalm 143; Jeremiah 32:1-9, 36-41; Matthew 22:23-33
- Thursday: Psalm 31:9-16; 1 Samuel 16:11-13; Philippians 1:1-11
- Friday: Psalm 31:9-16; Job 13:13-19; Philippians 1:21-30
- Saturday: Psalm 31:9-16; Lamentations 3:55-66; Mark 10:32-34
- Sunday: Psalm 31:9-16; Isaiah 50:4-9a; Philippians 2:5-11; Matthew 26:14-27:66