We monitor the active Covid-19 cases (including variants) in Williamson Co. The vaccination rate for adults in attendance is over 80%, and is close to 70% for Williamson Co* (21+ yrs of age). Our space is well ventilated and has plenty of room for 100 people with comfortable distancing (full capacity is 200). As we gather in-person at 4pm on Sundays, here are the guidelines:
Luminous is committed to adhering to health guidelines and the CDC suggestions along with local, state, and federal government.
- For indoor gatherings: It is recommended that people who haven’t been fully vaccinated continue to wear a mask when interacting with other people to minimize the risk of transmitting the virus. Wearing masks is most important when social distancing is difficult.
- Social distancing is recommended (3-6 ft apart) when possible for those who haven’t been fully vaccinated.
We are currently observing Communion of One Kind (bread only).
- Luminous KiDS and childcare available
- Luminous Students is active
- Processionals, including Gospel
- Distancing follows updated guidelines
- Masks are still recommended for those who are fully vaccinated and are required for those who have not or cannot be vaccinated.
During the Peace, you may do this according to your level of comfort, as well as those around you.
If you or anyone in your home has a fever, any COVID-like symptoms, or have been in close proximity to someone with COVID-19, it would be best to remain home. Thank you for your patience, attention, and willingness to be good neighbors.